Sunday, April 15, 2012

Phyllo Pie with Lemon Tofu and Winter Greens and Shaved Spring Vegetable and Apple Salad



This was a very time consuming recipe so if I make it again I am going to simplify it a bit.  This was again, from Peter Berley's Flexitarian Table.  I used this adapted on-line recipe.  It was very good.  The lemon tofu was awesome.  Sadly, we didn't taste the sun dried tomatoes at all.  I just can't commit that kind of time to making a recipe that is "very good." 


Again, a recipe from Peter Berley's Flexitarian Table with an online version for you.  This was light and refreshing.  I omitted the sunchokes (Jerusalem artichokes) and was still happy with the outcome.  We have found that we love shaved fennel in a salad on more than one occasion.  Getting paper-thin fennel and radish slices is a cinch with a mandolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment