Friday, June 8, 2012

Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing

I wish I took a picture but it was one of those evenings that the kids are driving you nuts and you just want to get food on the table so they will stuff their mouths so you can enjoy near quiet for a moment.

Asian Slaw with Ginger Peanut Dressing  Rating: 9

Having said that, PLEASE go to the recipe link and just look at the picture!  This is a gorgeous salad that just looks as good as it tastes.  In reality, my plate of rainbow would have been missing some purple because I didn't use prepackaged slaw. 

This recipe it so quick to put together!--especially if you have a food processor to slice and grate for you.  Even if you don't, it's a snap!

The salad was way yummy!  I thought the dressing was just perfect.  I didn't add any additional salt but did use salted peanuts. I did add a bit of broccoli slaw because I had some broccoli stems to use up.  I even forgot the scallions (told you it was a crazy night) and it was still a 9!

Make this tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment