Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cherry Almond Meal Muffins


Cherry Almond Meal Muffins  Rating: 7

We decided to welcome summer with these muffins since the cherries are of perfect ripeness right now. 

This was my first time with almond meal and I heard I could make my own so I did.  It was not too hard and done with a blender.  I did have a few little nuggets of almond here and there and decided that I was fine with that.  It would a nice little crunch. 

This recipe is so simple and the flavors of the muffin are too.  Although I used the lowest recommended time, my muffins came out slightly overbaked.  Surprisingly, they were not dry but still moist and tender.  It made 7 nice standard muffins.


This recipe made a nice, simple muffin.  I'm glad I had the new experience with almond meal and will likely use it again in baking some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment